Tiny Houses NZ Made | Transportable Cabins
Thank you for taking the time to get to know our Tiny Houses / transportable cabins a little better. When building a new Unit2go home, we feel it’s important for the customer to know who you are dealing with.
When building a new Unit2go home, we feel it’s important for the customer to know who you are dealing with.
Unit2go is managed by directors and staff with over 50 years combined experience in the building industry.
Unit2go offers plans ranging in sizes from under 10m2 and up to 105m2. If you feel that our plans do not suit you, we can use them as a guide to help you decide upon your home.
Our experienced staff will guide you to ensure your building experience is an enjoyable one.
We have a new purpose built factory at 141 Boundary Rd, Papakura. (Viewing by appointment)
How building a Tiny House with us works
Rent to Buy/No Deposit Finance/Rental
- Complete our online application form
- Jan 2017 Price List
- A min $750 is payable to start the order; this is then credited against your cartage costs.
- Our sales department will then contact you to discuss your housing requirements
- Once your plans are finalised you will then be sent the finance or rental terms for your approval
- Once paperwork approved your new home will be delivered in 6-12 weeks
- Draft finance paperwork can be downloaded here Unit2go Credit Contracts 2016
- Finance rate is 18% per annum (fixed) plus monthly admin fee of $10
- Contact us
- Jan 2017 Price List
- Sales team will confirm plans, build contract and cartage amount
- Cartage is required to be pre-paid
- 1/3 payment for build to start, 1/3 five days prior to delivery, 1/3 balance due 5 days after delivery
We deliver units anywhere in the North Island of NZ.
- There is a minimum charge of $750 for 3m wide units, (as long as it is an average install), larger sizes quoted individually.
- The site is to be level and stable for installation of the unit. The site is the client’s responsibility.
We have our own specially designed truck and trailer system. The cabins/tiny house is winched off. We have a digger so we can move them around, into their final spot. We then jack them up, level and add the deck.
Placement of Your Tiny House | Transportable Cabin
We place the Tiny House at your requested site. Any ground works required by the client will only be undertaken by agreement and at the client’s expense.
If there are fences or obstructions for placement, we can put wheels on them and roll them up driveways, etc. We often crane over houses and fences at an extra charge.
While we take all care during the installation of your unit, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the positioning of the cabin, due to its size and weight.